Main page content
Atomic Energy of Canada Ltd.
- Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) is a federal Crown corporation with a mandate is to enable nuclear science and technology and to protect the environment by fulfilling the government of Canada’s radioactive waste and decommissioning responsibilities
- AECL joined Equal by 30 in March 2021
- AECL is headquartered in Chalk River, Ontario, Canada.
- Learn more about AECL
- Promote equality in recruitment practices and strive for a process free from discrimination by conducting the hiring process in a manner that is fair, unbiased, transparent, and objective.
- Offer a dynamic, progressive, and diverse work environment that allows staff to demonstrate their individuality and abilities while benefiting from policies in support of equality.
- Promote an understanding of the benefits and significance of inclusivity by providing learning/training opportunities for employees to develop the capabilities, behaviors, and competencies necessary for an inclusive and equitable workforce.
- Advocate for "Equal by 30" and its principles in Canada and abroad through the promotion of AECL’s commitments and engagements with peers, partners, and contractors.
- Actively celebrate diversity and inclusion to recognize the distinctiveness of people's cultures, beliefs, and lifestyles.