- Apex Industries is an Equatorial Guinean national company specializing in strategic advice, provision of services and manpower in the hydrocarbon sector of Equatorial Guinea and Africa for foreign investors who want to establish themselves in the country.
- Apex Industries joined Equal by 30 in May 2020.
- Apex Industries is headquartered in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
- Learn more about Apex Industries
Our vision is framed in the dream of a strong, dynamic an innovative Africa and Equatorial Guinea, manifested through the strength of its companies and its businessmen and businesswoman.
Apex Industries endorses the Equal by 30 Campaign principles on gender equality, and commits to the below actions:
- We believe in offering a safe, transparent, respectful and inclusive work environment and attractive opportunities for development for all our staff
- We are committed to providing training opportunities to all employees to avoid toxic or misogynistic working environments, so that our workplaces are free of harassment, violence and bullying behaviours for all
- We are committed to attracting women in all departments
- We will aim for approximately 50% representation of women across all levels, including in the leadership team and at board level, by the year 2030
- We are committed to providing fair compensation and equal pay for work of equal value. We also commit to providing career progression opportunities
- Importantly, we commit to nurturing the women in our company, so that they may eventually become Ambassadors in their field, championing the Equal by 30 Initiative