Main page content
- Canacre is a consulting company specializing in services that support the successful development of large-scale infrastructure projects across Canada and the United States. Canacre has cultivated a team of professionals with unmatched expertise in land acquisition and negotiation, stakeholder engagement, right-of-way services, project management, GIS and geomatics, permitting and regulatory approvals, database management, and software development.
- Canacre joined Equal by 30 in February 2022.
- Canacre is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Learn more about Canacre
In support of the Clean Energy, Education and Empowerment (C3E) International Initiative’s Equal by 30 Campaign, Canacre has made the following commitments:
- Commit to diversity and inclusivity by treating all team members fairly, with respect and supporting human rights and nondiscrimination in the workplace including recruitment practices.
- Foster an environment that promotes inspired and empowered team members who make an impact through promoting education, training and professional development for women.
- Establish a high-level corporate leadership for gender equality to build a strong network of clients, team members, professional service providers, communities, and industry leaders.
- Maintain a safe and professional work environment for all employees.
- We are proud that we have exceeded the 30% representation of women at all levels. We aim to continue to meet or exceed this target of women in junior, midlevel and senior positions over the next decade.
- Promote "Equal by 30" and its principles, including facilitating the exchange of best practices and knowledge-sharing where possible within the land development sector.
- Measure and report on progress to achieve gender equality.
- Modernize policies to support flexible work hours, telecommuting, working part-time.
- Actively promote and document the economic benefits of inclusivity.
- Share information about pay scales and career trajectories.
Canacre will actively monitor and report on the progress of our commitments and recognizes that these commitments will require a shift at all levels of the company to overcome stereotypes and gender bias while promoting gender diversity.