Main page content
North American Young Generation in Nuclear (NAYGN)
- North American Young Generation in Nuclear (NAYGN) provides opportunities for a young generation of nuclear enthusiasts to develop leadership and professional skills, create life-long connections, engage and inform the public, and inspire today’s nuclear technology professionals to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- NAYGN joined Equal by 30 in May 2021
- NAYGN consists of 100+ chapters across North America.
- Learn more about NAYGN
- Share membership survey results with the industry, with special focus given to gender diversity within the nuclear industry and potential gaps experienced by females when compared to male counterparts.
- Support Board of Directors position nominations so that diverse candidates are actively encouraged by NAYGN to consider nomination. This includes a focus that at least 1/3 of Board positions have a strong female candidate considered as part of NAYGN’s Succession Plan.
- Develop partnerships with both WIN-USA and WIN-CAN to better engage NAYGN’s membership with content tailored towards the inclusion of female nuclear professionals.
- Develop a panel selection review process during NAYGN conferences, where opportunities to ensure diversity of panelists is considered prior to approval.
- Support diversity of chapter leads, committee leads, and regional leads along with the Board of Directors. when needed.