Main page content
- Rocky Mountain Institute is a global research non-profit transforming global energy use to create a clean, prosperous, & secure low-carbon future.
- Rocky Mountain Institute joined Equal by 30 in November 2020.
- Rocky Mountain Institute is based in Colorado, USA, with offices worldwide.
- Learn more about Rocky Mountain Institute
- Adopt a target of at least 40% for women’s representation on the senior leadership team.
- Actively promote and document the mission benefits of inclusivity.
- Nominate an Executive Council member to support initiatives towards a gender-diverse work environment.
- Highlight policies to support flexible work hours, telecommuting, working part-time, and maternity and paternity leave.
- Share information about pay scales and career trajectories.
- Ensure that women are informed about growth opportunities and encouraged to participate in all RMI learning offerings
- Support new hires through internal mentorship programs and Employee Resource Groups.
- Once employed, women are fully supported and provided with equal opportunities to grow and develop to their full potential
- Report information on our gender balance in quarterly leadership team updates.
- Avoid discrimination in recruitment practices, including taking non-traditional career trajectories and non-standard work experience into account in recruitment decisions. Include a woman on every hiring board.