Tsavo Oilfield Services
- Tsavo Oilfield Services Ltd. (TOS) is the realization of its Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Elizabeth Rogo, to bring together a dedicated team of highly experienced and technically strong professionals to form a premier regional consultancy capable of undertaking an array of projects and providing best-in-class services to the oil & gas, geothermal and mining sectors in Eastern Africa.
- Tsavo Oilfield Services Ltd. joined Equal by 30 in May 2020.
- Tsavo Oilfield Services Ltd. is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Learn more about Tsavo Oilfield Services Ltd.
Founded in July 2017, Tsavo Oilfield Services Ltd. is a registered company in Kenya with its head office in Nairobi.
We are passionate about East Africa and this is reflected in our determination to grow a viable company that positively contributes to the growth of the energy sector in the region.
We actively support Local Content, Capacity Building and Gender Diversity in all aspects of our business, including supporting our local universities with internships opportunities.
Tsavo Oilfield Services Ltd. endorses the Equal by 30 Campaign principles on gender equality, and commits to the below actions:
- We believe in offering a safe, transparent, respectful and inclusive work environment and attractive opportunities for development for all our staff
- We are committed to providing training opportunities to all employees to avoid toxic or misogynistic working environments, so that our workplaces are free of harassment, violence and bullying behaviours for all
- As such, our equality principles are embedded in our organizational manual and our code of conduct, which all employees must abide by and promote internally
- We are committed to attracting more women in all departments, while being aware that there is a shortage of women willing and/or able to perform technical or operations jobs in challenging field conditions. To that end, we commit to nurturing and creating opportunities to encourage girls and women to take up STEM subjects and pursue careers in the energy industry as best we can in our networks
- We are aiming for approximately 50% representation of women across all levels - including in the leadership team and at board level, by the year 2030
- We are committed to providing fair compensation and equal pay for work of equal value. We also commit to providing career progression opportunities
- Importantly, we commit to nurturing the women in our company, so that they may eventually become Ambassadors in their field, championing the Equal by 30 Initiative
- Finally, we commit to encouraging our clients and partners to have a strong inclusive agenda, which will further facilitate women’s involvement in the energy industry