- EIT InnoEnergy was established in 2010 with the support of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology. Ranked as Europe’s top impact investor in cleantech in 2022, EIT InnoEnergy backs innovations across a range of areas including energy storage, transport and mobility, renewables and sustainable buildings and cities.
- EIT InnoEnergy joined Equal by 30 in March 2022.
- EIT InnoEnergy has offices across Europe and in Boston, US.
- Learn more at https://www.innoenergy.com/
Equal by 30 Commitments:
Many journeys. One welcome.
Diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity are core EIT InnoEnergy values. We are committed to extending the same warm welcome to everyone, whatever their personal journey. We strive to ensure every voice is heard.
We value the contribution that different viewpoints make to our business of innovation. Having a variety of perspectives at all levels also equips us to meet the needs of the diverse communities we serve.
We extend our commitment across the career cycle. We recruit people from diverse backgrounds—for example, as of 2022, we employed 39 nationalities split 50-50 male-female. We then ensure that every member of our team is involved and valued, and receives equal recognition and opportunities for advancement.
In all areas of the employee experience (including recruitment, compensation and career development), and in all dealings with customers and communities, EIT InnoEnergy staff will value merit regardless of age, social status, race, colour or genetic features, disability, ethnic/social origin or national minority membership, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, language, marital or partnership status, political or any other opinion, economic status, religion or spiritual belief.
An example of our commitment is to increase the participation of women at a variety of roles and levels of the company, including:
- The Supervisory Board will have at least 30% female members by year end 2024.
- Graduates from our Master’s of Science programs will be at least 25% female by 2024.
- At least 10% of supported startups will have at least one female co-founder or CXO (CEO, CFO, CTO) by year end 2023.