- Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) is an international organization that works in partnership with the United Nations and leaders in government, the private sector, financial institutions, civil society and philanthropies to drive faster action towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG7).
- SEforALL joined Equal by 30 in May 2019.
- SEforALL has offices in Vienna, Washington DC, and New York City.
- Learn more at https://www.seforall.org/
Equal by 30 Commitments:
SEforALL recognizes that SDG7 cannot be achieved without including women. As such, SEforALL puts women at the heart of their work to drive action towards the achievement of SDG7, in line with the Paris Agreement on climate.
SEforALL is led by a female CEO and has a majority female staff. SEforALL’s Women and Youth at the Forefront Programme aims to ensure that gender and youth perspectives are mainstreamed in SDG7 policies and implemented.
SEforALL commits to:
- Mainstream gender across the organization and set the industry standard for women’s inclusion in the energy sector.
- Collaborate across advocacy platforms to help establish a focus on women at the forefront as a principle of the energy, climate, and development goals.
- Increase employment opportunities for women in the energy sector through capacity building, upskilling, and professional development initiatives.
- Promote women’s empowerment and career progression within the energy sector by linking women to professional mentors and champions.
- Collect sex-disaggregated data to understand outcomes on women and men and promote continuous learning and improvement.